Includes the Five Following Major Indicators
1. Usual Behavior – an individual’s effective behavioral style of dealing with relationships and tasks.
2. Underlying Needs – an individual’s expectations of how relationships and social situations should be navigated in context of the relationship or situation.
3. Stress Behaviors – an individual’s ineffective style of dealing with relationships or tasks; behavior observed when underlying needs are not met.
4. Interests – an individual’s expressed preference for job titles based on the assumption of equal economic rewards.
5. Organizational Focus – the perspective in which an individual views problems and solutions relating to organizational goals.
The Birkman Method® is delivered on-line. You can access a variety of different reports and have the flexibility to combine reports specific to your needs. These insightful reports are designed to be used by Birkman Certified Consultants and those that have received training in The Birkman Method®.
Your Leadership Grip is an assessment that gives the Christian leader a chance to identify his or her Spiritual Gifts from three different angles and three different assessments.
Gifts Language – identifies where God has made us strong. Each Gift is described with a definition, characteristics, and even liabilities. Through this comprehensive approach, we can more readily identify where God has made us powerful. Foundationally, we will ask What is your supernatural identity?
Team Language – evaluates how our gifts function in a team setting. With four foundational types, we will look at the characteristics, the aligned Gifts language, and the potential liabilities we may bring to the team. Fundamentally, here we ask What value do you supernaturally bring to the team?
Body Building Language – reveals how our gifts equip us to grow and expand the Body of Christ. Here, our primary question is How do you contribute to the Great Commission?
In addition, the leader is also able to identify where he or she is weak and who is needed alongside to make a stronger team. And the assessment will address if we are most powerful upfront or alongside. These assessments create a comprehensive understanding of our supernatural DNA.